Liver is vital organ that has a major role in all of the metabolic processes in the human organism. Medical experts explain that if the function of liver is impaired, the entire organism is at risk and severe illnesses may affect the body.
The main function of the liver is filtering the blood and removing the toxins from the blood. The liver is in charge for protein synthesis, breaking down the facts and production of energy, it also breaks down the old and damaged blood cells. We can summarize that this organ is particularly important and that is the reason why you need to keep it healthy.
Unhealthy diet, overweight, excessive consummation of alcohol and certain medicines are the most common causes of liver damage.
Tamarind is tropical African tree that yields tamarind, a sticky brown acidic pulp that is used as a flavoring in Asian cooking. In addition to that, the tamarind is used as a natural treatment in traditional medicine in Africa and Asia.
The tamarind has the ability to soothe the gastrointestinal distress and improves the work of cardiovascular system. This plant is amazing natural cure and it is widely cultivated due to the numerous health benefits it offers.
The tamarind fruit is incredibly efficient natural treatment of almost all liver diseases.
Namely, this fruit has the ability to detoxify the organism and in same time eliminates the fat from the liver.
Other health benefits that the tamarind offers is: improving of digestion, protecting the liver, lowering high cholesterol levels, curing any problems with the bile and improving of the overall health.
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
- In a blender put two handfuls of peeled tamarind and add 1 liter of water. Mix until you get homogenous mixture and then strain it. Consume this potion during the day.
- How to prepare a tamarind tea: in a pot pour 1 liter of water and add 25 well-washed tamarind leaves. Boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes and leave it cool down. It is advisable to drink this tea unsweetened, but if you don’t like the taste, you can add honey or brown sugar.
In order to cure liver diseases and improve your overall health, you should drink this tea twice a day: 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup in the evening.
Health benefits of the tamarind and how to use it:
- Tamarind has the ability to help you to normalize the procession and reduce the constipation. All you should do is to boil some tamarind fruit and eat a few tablespoons. Very soon you will feel some relief.
- The tamarind fruit efficiently reduces the level of acidity in the organism and enhances the production of bile in the liver.
- Studies showed that tamarind has the ability to treat
- By drinking tea from tamarind leaves you can reduce a fever caused by Malaria.
- Tamarind is abundant in vitamin C and it acts as a potent antioxidant. It is well-known fact that vitamin C is important for maintaining the body functions and it also is important for oral health including healthy gums.
- Tamarind efficiently reduces the high levels of harmful cholesterol (LDL) and thus it improves the cardiovascular health.
- You can use the tamarind leaves to fight intestinal infections in children.
- Scientists explain that by eating tamarind you can reduce the hepatitis.
- Tamarinds contains antioxidants, including phenols and naringenin, which are considered to be helpful in the fight against some types of cancer.
- Tamarind contains important nutrients including: thiamin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, fiber, calcium and niacin. Due to the high levels of these nutrients, the tamarind also is known as the “super fruit”.