WHAT CAUSES TOOTH DECAY?
- Lack of fat-soluble vitamins in the diet (Vitamin A, D, E and K)
- Lack of minerals
- High level of phytates in the body. When there are low levels of vitamin and minerals in the body and the ratio of phosphorus and calcium gets out of balance (as the minerals are pulled from the bones), bone loss and tooth decay occur.
HOW TO HEAL TOOTH DECAY AND CAVITIES?
How to maximize your oral health and heal the cavities:
- Avoid consummation of sugar
Avoid phytic acid
- Perform the oil pulling technique after you wake up in the morning
Consume food that is high in minerals
- Consume foods abundant with vitamin A, D, E and K
- Gelatin is great for your gums and digestion, as well
- Magnesium and phosphorus
- Fermented cod liver oil